Creating a legacy
Through ICME-15, we can share our practices and experiences, learn from each other, and find common ground for advancing mathematics education across the globe by providing a platform to address the challenges for mathematics education shared by many countries.
As the largest international conference on mathematics education, this congress will be a global meeting point for over 3,000 mathematics educators, mathematicians, researchers, teachers and resource producers. There is a huge amount of excitement and anticipation ahead of the first in-person ICME congress in eight years.
A successful congress relies on the valued support provided by sponsors and exhibitors, and with your support, we can champion the goals of the Congress together. ICME-15 will:
- Inspire and challenge a new generation of mathematics educators
- Celebrate First Peoples’ culture and connections to mathematics
- Focus on ways to grow, develop and strengthen the current and emerging STEM workforce
- Ensure every student has a positive mathematics education
- Foster equity and diversity in mathematics education from school to tertiary level
- Create public engagement in mathematics through industry and business engagement and partnership
- Create new and strengthen current global connections
- Promote content and thinking that can be used as tools for integrative STEM problems
We look forward to sharing the possibilities of this once-in-a-generation opportunity with you: let’s create a legacy together.
If you would like to share in our journey and discuss ways in which your organisation can leverage from this meeting, please contact our Sponsorship Manager.
ICME-15 Sponsorship Manager
Arinex Pty Ltd
Ph: 02 9265 0743
ICME-15 is proudly supported by